The Illumination Technology
The smart lighting system can be used to increase visibility and safety, as a communication and individualization tool.
Various technologies, from simple control units to automated, sensor-based systems can be applied to work, leisure and sports clothing items
Vulpés offers numerous technical options that can be embedded into clothing or furniture as a standard or customized solution.
The Illumination Source
Ophotoelectronic technology options
Depending on the use case, performance, available space and other factors, different optoelectronic systems can be applied.
5 technologies are listed below.
1. Light Emitting Diode
2. Optical fiber based on diode technology
3. Fiber optics based on laser technology
4. Illuminating Microfibers
Each of these technologies has advantages and disadvantages and can be seamlessly built into a product through targeted integration.
The optoelectronic elements can be made waterproof or fireproof, as well as impact and crush resistant through finishing options.
The change in illumination properties
Based on the egonomic concept and required functions, the lighting can be controlled in 4 different ways.
1. Button, with haptic control unit that can be attached to clothing or integrated into the battery module.
2. Smartphone, with various functions and settings such as lighting intensity, color, timer and sensor properties.
3. Voice control, with which the illumination properties can be adjusted using individualized voice commands.
4. Autonomous control, which switches the illumination on or off depending on events or trigger points such as daylight, increased concentration of CO2 values, acceleration etc.
The energy source for lighting technology
Battery options can be customized based on the configuration of the illumination system. Various properties such as capacity, size, battery life, housing properties, operating temperature, battery life, connection systems, integration methods and many other aspects can be taken into account during the customization process.
Vulpés already offers some pre-configured and pre-certified battery systems. All other adjustments can be made with the customer-specific project.
Why choosing Vulpés
Access to technology
Fast time to market
From the idea to implementation